Best friend = Best memories

Introduction: Friendship is one of the most non toxic relationships you’ll have in life. There are some certain qualities that people have.  Here are 3 key things that I look for in a friend. 

Purpose 1.  An amazing friend is someone you trust and can hold all of your secrets. A true friend stands by you through the good and bad. You can share all of your feelings with them without fear or judgment. 

Purpose 2.  A key thing that I look for in a friend is my friends being there for me. As in when I am feeling down they cheer me up. Give me advice that can help me. 

Purpose 3.  Differences can make your friendship more unique I guess. But when you can relate to your friends it makes it more relatable. 

Conclusion. It’s hard to find a loyal friend these days so when you do keep them close to your heart. 

3 thoughts on “Best friend = Best memories

1. Kia Ora Elizabeth,
    We liked reading your friendship writing. We agree with you that good friends are people that you can trust. We think that the most important thing to friendship is helping each other. What do you think is the most important thing for friendship?
    From your friends in Team Koru.

2. Hallo Elizabeth Wulf, My name is bestie because you are my bestie just wanna say anyway that blog post is literally reality and just amazing.
    I love the fact that you have the confidence and mana to open up about your relationships with your people you hang out with.
    Nothing here to improve on but I have a saying that i stick to when i look for friends, the saying is “you can’t change the people around you, but you can change the people around you” that means you have the power to change the people who you hang out with but you can’t change the people walking past you.
    You have an amazing blog post and an awesome personality. Love it.
    Keep it up,

Kind Regards
    Jasmine Taripo

3. Kia ora! Elizabeth I love your amazing friendship explanation and Introduction!. Keep up the good work!.
    From your friend Eleni